Eagles often hover in the sky and can prey on small animals such as hares and snakes. Learn to draw such a flying eagle is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students. You can try to draw the sky.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this flying eagle. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw an eagle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw a flying eagle
1. First draw a curve from left to right. Then draw a beak.
2. Draw one eye of this eagle, as shown above.
3. Outline the head.
4. Draw one edge of a wing.
5. Draw the outline of this wing.
6. Draw some curves on this wing.
7. Draw the body of this eagle. Then draw another wing.
8. Draw its paws. Then draw the tail.
9. Finally, simply color it. This flying eagle is done!