Eagles are widely distributed on all continents of the world. It has sharp eyes and can see thousands of meters or more. Learn to draw such an eagle is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this eagle, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw an eagle PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an eagle
1. Outline the head first, including its beak.
2. Draw this beak completely, as shown above.
3. Draw one eye of this eagle.
4. Draw its body and draw a wing at the same time.
5. Draw its tail.
6. Draw feathers on this wing.
7. Draw three lines on the tail. Then draw one of its legs and claws.
8. Draw the rock at the bottom of the claw. Then draw three clouds in the sky.
9.Finally, simply color it. This eagle is done!