This is a big tree with many Easter eggs hung on it. In addition to Easter eggs, another symbol of Easter is the bunny, because it has a strong ability to reproduce. Learn to draw an Easter tree like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
A step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this Easter tree, very easy. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw an Easter tree PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an Easter tree
1. Draw part of the canopy first. Then draw an egg at the bottom.
2. Continue drawing the canopy. Then draw an easter egg.
3. Draw the canopy on top. Then draw an easter egg.
4. Draw the trunk and branches at the bottom.
5. Draw the canopy. Then draw two Easter eggs.
6. Continue drawing the canopy. Then draw two Easter eggs.
7. Draw two Easter eggs.
8. At the bottom of this tree, draw some grass.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This beautiful Easter egg tree is complete!