An electric vehicle is a vehicle powered by an on-board power supply and driven by electric motors. Its impact on the environment is relatively small compared to traditional cars.
Learn to draw such a charging electric car is a little bit difficult, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw a realistic electric car. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below.
√ Draw an electric car PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw an electric car
1. Draw a charging pile first.
2. Draw a charging line.
3. Draw the front of the car.
4. Make the front of the car completely.
5. Draw the roof and tail.
6. Draw two doors on the car and a rearview mirror.
7. Draw the wheels and chassis.
8. Draw the interior of the car.
9. Finally, color it carefully. This electric car is done!