This is an evil dragon. It has red eyes and a grim expression, as if it wants to do bad things again. Learning to draw a cartoon dragon like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this evil dragon, very simple. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the following steps and try it!
√ Draw an evil dragon PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an evil dragon
1. Draw two oval eyes. And draw a small circle in each one.
2. Draw the outline of its head, as shown above.
3. Draw your mouth and nose. Then draw the horns on top of your head.
4. Draw the neck and body of the dragon.
5. Draw a curve down from the bottom of the head. And then draw a leg and foot.
6. Draw some curves on your belly. And draw the other foot.
7. On the left side of the body, draw a tail.
8. Draw a hand. And then draw a little wing.
9. Finally, simply color it. This cartoon evil dragon is finished!