This is one of the Bimbettes from Beauty and the Beast. They are triplets, wear red, amber, and green dresses respectively, and possess differing hairstyles.
Learn to draw one of the Bimbettes is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw the Bimbettes. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw the Bimbettes PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw the Bimbettes
1. Draw beautiful eyes first. Then draw the nose.
2. Draw out the hair. Then draw the outline of the head.
3. Draw your eyebrows and mouth on your face.
4. Draw the neck, shoulders and one arm. Then draw the hair.
5. Draw her body.
6. Draw the other arm.
7. Draw two curves down to get a long skirt.
8. Add curves to this skirt. And then draw the hair.
9. Finally, color it carefully. The Bimbettes is done!