This is a cat eating fish. It is the cat from the Japanese anime "Natsume's Book of Friends", real name Madara, is a high-level monster. Learning to draw an anime cat like this is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for kids of all ages.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this lucky cat, very simple. If kids like it, let them follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw the cat from Natsume's Book of Friends PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw the cat from Natsume's Book of Friends
1.Draw a curve first. Then draw the ears on both sides.
2. Draw the outline of the head. Then draw a nose, a mouth and a fish.
3. Draw pattern on the top of the head. Then draw two curves for the eyes.
4.Draw a bell at the bottom. Then draw the collar.
5.Draw the body of the cat. Then draw the pattern on the back.
6. Next to the bell, draw two forelegs.
7. Draw some moon patterns on the cat's face.
8. Draw two hind legs, then draw the tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. The Madara who is eating fish is finished!