This is the front view of a cute elephant. It may be drinking water and suddenly saw a strange thing appear next to it. Learning to draw such an elephant is a very simple and fun thing, suitable for preschoolers and kids of all ages. You can try to draw the view of the African savannah in the blank space.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this elephant, very simple. If you like it, pick up a pen and follow the steps below to try it out!
√ Draw an elephant PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw an elephant
1.First draw the head of the elephant, including part of the nose.
2. Complete the nose. Then draw four curves on the nose.
3. Draw ivory on both sides of the nose.
4. On both sides of the head, draw big ears.
5. Draw your eyebrows and eyes on your face, as shown above.
6. Draw the body and two front legs, and draw two lines on the bottom of each leg.
7. Draw two hind legs.
8. On one side, draw a tail.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute elephant is finished!