This is Grinch from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. It is a green monster that lives in the North Pole like Santa Claus. Learn to draw such a Grinch is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw this cartoon Grinch. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw Grinch PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Elementary school students
How to draw Grinch
1. Draw your eyebrows first, like two worms. Then draw the eyes and nose.
2. Outline the head. Then draw a big mouth.
3. On top of the head, draw the brim of the Santa hat.
4. Draw this Santa hat completely, as shown above.
5. Draw the neck and collar at the bottom of the head. Then draw part of the clothes.
6. Draw an arm. Then draw a hand.
7. Draw the other arm and hand.
8. Draw the clothes and belt completely.
9.Finally, simply color it. This cute Grinch is done!