This is the Mother Bird from Alice in Wonderland. In the movie, Alice grew very big after eating a mushroom, and her head hit the Mother Bird’s nest. Learn to draw the Mother Bird is a very fun thing, suitable for elementary school students.
A step-by-step tutorial on how to draw the Mother Bird. If you like it, pick up the pen and follow the steps below to try it!
√ Draw the Mother Bird PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
How to draw the Mother Bird
1. First draw an eye and mouth. Then draw a pair of glasses.
2. Draw a curve down from the bottom of the mouth. Then draw a hat on top of your head.
3. Draw her neck. Then draw the abdomen.
4. Draw a wing.
5. Draw another wing.
6. Draw its tail. Then make the details on the body.
7. Draw a nest. Then draw an egg.
8. Finally, color it carefully. The Mother Bird is done!