The longest-lived bird in the world is a parrot, which lived 105 years old. It is an Amazon parrot, named Jamie, born in Liverpool, England.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this kawaii parrot, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw a big beak, then draw a short curve on it.
2. Outline your head, and draw feathesr on top of it.
3. Draw a curve at the bottom of your head as your body. Then draw wings on your sides.
4. Draw two wavy lines on your body. Then draw paws and tail at the bottom of the body.
5. Draw a big circle on your head as your eye, and draw it completely.
6. Finally, paint it carefully, and the kawaii cartoon parrot is done!