The lotus is native to tropical and temperate regions of Asia, lives in water, and has a strong adaptability to the growing environment. It is one of the ten famous flowers in China.
Step-by-step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful lotus out, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw a rectangle, then a trapezoid at the bottom. This is a flowerpot.
2. Above the flowerpot, draw an oval and leave a gap on the right. Then draw three petals.
3. Continue to draw petals until the lotus is completely drawn.
4. Draw the stem, and make some short lines on the stem.
5. Draw a lotus leaf on the left of the lotus. Then draw two curves at the bottom as the stem.
6. Finally, simply color it, and the beautiful lotus is done!