Peacocks like to forage in the early morning and near evening. They are alert and timid, and good at running rather than flying.
Step by step tutorial, teach you how to draw this beautiful peacock out, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
1. Draw the outline of your head and face. Then draw two curves at the bottom of the head to get the neck.
2.Draw three small circles above the head and connect them to the head with curves. Then draw an eye and a wing.
3. Draw part of your legs on the bottom of your body. Draw the tail on the right. Then draw some short curves on your body.
4.Draw legs and claws at the bottom. Then draw a cloud-like shape with wavy lines. This is the peacock's beautiful plumage.
5.Draw some ovals. Smaller near the middle, larger near the edge.
6. Continue to draw ovals, and draw ovals inside some of the ovals.
7. Next to the peacock, draw some grass and two eggs.
8. Finally, paint it carefully, and the beautiful peacock is finished!