The hometown of tropical fish is mainly in Southeast Asia, Central America, South America and Africa. Among them, tropical fish in the Amazon river system have the most species and most beautiful shapes.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this beautiful tropical fish, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a tropical fish PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a tropical fish
1. Draw the outline of your head, including your mouth.
2. Draw the outline of your body, as shown above.
3. Draw a tail on the left. Then draw the fins on the top, bottom and side of the body.
4. Draw a curve on your head to get the profile of your face. Then draw a circle for the eye.
5.Complete your head. Then draw another fin at the bottom, and draw some curves on the fins and tail.
6. Finally, simply color it and the beautiful tropical fish is done!