Dogs are domesticated by wolves, and the domestication time was between 40,000 and 15,000 years ago. At the beginning, humans mainly used dogs as hunting assistants.
Step-by-step tutorial to teach you how to draw this cute white dog, very simple. If kids like it, let them try following the steps below!
√ Draw a white dog PDF <—– Click to download
√ Drawing papers
√ Markers / Crayons / Colored Pencils
Preschoolers and kids of all ages
How to draw a white dog
1. Draw a circle as the outline of the head, leave three gaps.
2. Draw two large ears at the upper two gaps, and draw a curve on each ear.
3. Draw oval eyes and nose. Then draw the mouth and tongue under your nose.
4. Draw two small ovals above your eyes. Then draw the hair under your head.
5. Draw your body and your front legs, then your toes.
6. Finally, simply color it, and the cute little white dog is done!